Young Explorers’ Program: Bring your kids on board
Young Explorer is a complimentary, year-round program on selected Hurtigruten ships for curious and active youth between 6-12 years of age.
The Roundtrip Cruise
- Discover our entire original coastal route with 34 ports of call, sailing past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains.
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the northern lights in winter, or enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the midnight sun in summer.
- Spring and autumn cruises showcase the brilliant colors, magical light, and fascinating culture of Arctic Norway.
- Wide choice of optional excursions and onboard Hurtigruten guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your cruise.
Antarctica – Highlights of the Frozen Continent
- Six days exploring 22 possible sites on the Antarctic Peninsula
- February in Antarctica has the warmest weather and hatching penguin chicks
- February and March are the best periods for whale watching in Antarctica
- Inclusive lectures, onboard Science Center, and Citizen Science program