The sea air sharpens one’s appetite, and full board is included in the price of our conference packages. This consists of an extensive breakfast buffet, a large lunch buffet and a three-course dinner. In addition, one coffee break and a break with an activity on deck, for each full conference day, are included in the price. You can also try our menu for between-meal snacks, if you need some extra energy during the day.
Food that follows the seasons and the waters in which we sail
We use four different menus as the year progresses. They are based on ingredients that are in season, and our chefs create either wonderful three-course meals or delightful, copious buffets.
Our delicious lunch buffet will tickle your taste buds. In the buffet you will find both old favorites and some surprises. Our chefs choose local incredients from local suppliers along the coast and inland every day.
Dinner, examples from the winter menu
- Creamy cauliflower soup with leap parsley and smoked Greenland halibut
- Oven baked pumpkin soup with bacon, pumpkin kernels and herbs
- Norwegian forest mushroom soup with cripsy bread, Brussels sprouts and bacon
- Marinated trout with cucumber, crispy rye and egg custard
- Roasted duck breast with pickled red onions, root vegetables and mushroom cream
- Salted leg of lamb from Hellesylt with root crops, dill potatoes and mustard sauce
- Halibut from Lofoten with nage vegetables, coriander and caviar
- Filet of beef from Northern Norway with root vegetables, potato puree and bordelaise sauce
- Cloudberries under the sour cream
- Caramel, nuts and vanilla ice cream
- Pickled plums from Hardanger with spiced cream and "wafer biscuits"
- Pavlova with vanilla and autumn berries
Light food for meetings:
Fresh vegetables served with a tasty dip
Pastries - today's cake or pastries
Fruit plate with dried fruits and nuts
Wraps with smoked trout, crispy lettus, red onion and Philadelphia cheese, or mutton ham, lettuce and pepper sour cream
Quiche with bacon, mushrooms and chives
Today's soup in cup, served with fresh bread
Food for gatherings:
Local apple juice
Orr smoked Fjord trout from Fossen
Pickled Arctic char from Sigerfjord
Roast beef of reindeer
Cheese from Tingvoll
Get in touch with us if you would like a 4- or 5-course dinner.