Our new ship, MS Spitsbergen will take you on a voyage beyond the ordinary.
Decks and cabins
Our Expedition suites are the most luxurious cabins on the ship. Situated on the upper deck of the ship, the cabins feature seating areas with TV, bathrooms with shower/WC, and all with double beds. Some of the suites have more facilities than others.
An exciting welcome gift awaits all suite guests in their cabin.
Relaxation and comfort are the hallmarks of our Arctic superior cabins. Situated on both the upper and middle decks, the cabins all have double beds, bathrooms with shower and WC. They are also equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Our cosy Polar Inside cabins can be found on all decks. All cabins include bathrooms with shower/WC. Most of the cabins have double beds, while some are equipped with separate beds where one doubles as a sofa or upper and lower berths. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Our Polar outside cabins are situated mostly on the middle or lower deck sand all have bathrooms with shower/WC. Most have double beds, while others offer separate beds (one of which is a sofa bed) or upper and lower berths. All the cabins have individual specifications.
- Explore mystical Iceland – the land of fire and ice
- See fascinating nature with waterfalls, volcanoes and glaciers side by side
- Experience a bird and whale watching paradise
- Discover the entirety of Iceland´s coast
The Roundtrip Cruise
- Discover our entire original coastal route with 34 ports of call, sailing past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains.
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the northern lights in winter, or enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the midnight sun in summer.
- Spring and autumn cruises showcase the brilliant colors, magical light, and fascinating culture of Arctic Norway.
- Wide choice of optional excursions and onboard Hurtigruten guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your cruise.