Multiple offers12 days Regular departures
The Roundtrip Voyage
- Discover our full scenic route with 34 ports, visited twice (northbound and southbound), allowing you to really get to know the heart and soul of Norway’s coastline
- Bark in spectacular scenery any season of the year as we sail past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains
- Spend half of your Norwegian cruise in the Arctic. During winter, this maximizes your chances of seeing the Northern Lights. In summer, you can enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun.
- Take your pick from about nine optional hikes and a complete list of optional seasonal excursions (more than 70 in total) to enhance your coastal experience
Multiple offers6 days Regular departures
The Voyage South
- Treat yourself to some of the best scenery of the Norwegian coast, including Senja, the Vesterålen Archipelago, the stunning Lofoten Islands, and the Helgeland coast
- Look out for whales and a range of Arctic birds, including the White-tailed Sea Eagle and many other migratory species
- The ship may also visit the Trollfjord between May and October. This voyage enters the narrow fjord and performs an impressive 180-degree maneuver.
- Join two optional hikes and up to 20 optional seasonal excursions, including a tour of the Lofoten Islands by boat or a horseback ride to a picturesque beach
Multiple offers7 days Regular departures
The Voyage North
- Visit a range of coastal communities, including charming cities, towns, and villages.
- Sail to the world-famous Geirangerfjord from June to August or to the Hjørundfjord from September to October
- Cross the Arctic Circle for an Arctic tour of Norway and hunt for the Northern Lights during winter voyages. During summer voyages, enjoy round-the-clock daylight under the Midnight Sun.
- Add more adventure to your voyage by choosing between up to six optional hikes and from up to 50 optional seasonal excursions.