Work With Us
For 130 years, we’ve been pushing boundaries. Join in creating future adventures.
Hurtigruten Group is the world’s leading adventure travel group. We're revolutionising the industry’s approach to sustainability.
With our three brands, Hurtigruten Expeditions, Norwegian Coastal Express and Hurtigruten Svalbard, we offer unique small-ship and land-based adventures from pole-to-pole. We take guests to the most spectacular areas on the planet, offering a mix of pristine wilderness and access to local communities.
What We Believe In
- Play your part
- Our team operates across many different roles all over the world . Each person makes an important contribution to deliver guest-centric and memorable experiences.
- Inspire the adventure
- At the heart of Hurtigruten Group is a passion for exploration and travel. It’s shared by our team who seek out the remarkable in order to inspire guests and each other.
- Make tomorrow better
- Our team has an unrelenting quest for improvement — for our business, our guests, the places we visit and their communities, and the planet as a whole.
Come Work With Us
Hurtigruten offers a variety of opportunities – whether you are looking for new challenges on land or at sea. Find your next adventure among our available positions:
The Things We Are Proud Of
- Commitment to sustainability
- We’re taking important steps to protect the world we spend our days exploring — and we’re not done yet. We were the first major travel company to remove single-use plastic from our entire fleet and hotels. And we now have two hybrid-electric powered expedition cruise ships that offer a 20 % reduction in fuel consumption.
- Approach to diversity
- We employ more than 2,700 people, representing 61 nationalities, and provide equal opportunities regardless of gender, ethnic and cultural background, religion, age, sexual orientation, functional ability, and political view. We also operate with zero tolerance for discrimination. Already, 32% of our senior leadership are women and our aim is for that figure to increase.
- Sense of adventure
- We are born to explore — to see the world in all its stunning beauty. We do that by sailing with our guests on adventures to more than 250 destinations across over 30 countries. This includes Alaska, Antarctica, West Africa, Cape Verde, the Caribbean, Central America, Europe, the Galápagos Islands, Greenland, Iceland, North America, the Northwest Passage, Norway, South America, Svalbard, and Transoceanic voyages.
- Impact on the future
- Hurtigruten Foundation specialises in the conservation of endangered species and in fighting against marine and plastic pollution. It supports global and local projects financially in areas we explore. Our goal is to ensure our future guests enjoy the same unique experiences as our guests of today.