MS Roald Amundsen18 days Jul & Aug
Alaska and British Columbia – Inside Passage, Bears, and Aleutian Islands (Northbound)
- 18-day expedition cruise from Vancouver to Alaska, exploring the North American wilderness
- Explore Katmai National Park near Kodiak Island to look for brown and black bears
- Discover wildlife havens on the rarely visited, isolated islands of St. Paul and St. Matthew.
- You will have a chance to spot the rare red-legged kittiwake.
MS Roald Amundsen15 days June 19, 2023
Alaska and British Columbia - Wilderness, Glaciers, and Culture (Southbound)
- Scenic bus ride from Anchorage to Seward, with a stop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Explore Alaska’s wild landscapes, such as Misty Fjords, College Fjord, and Icy Bay
MS Roald Amundsen13 days May & Jun
Alaska and British Columbia - Wilderness, Glaciers, and Culture (Northbound)
- 13-day expedition cruise from Vancouver to Seward, along the Inside Passage, exploring the Pacific Northwest islands and Alaska’s spectacular scenery.
- Get closer to glaciers than you ever thought possible while small boat (RIB) cruising with the Expedition Team.
- Look out for whales, bears, eagles, moose, seals, otters, and more. It’s the perfect destination for wildlife lovers and photography enthusiasts.
- From Anchorage, you can opt to join the optional Post-Program to visit Denali National Park.