MS Roald Amundsen12 days September 26, 2024
Tropical Waters and Remote Island Communities in the Caribbean
- 12-day expedition cruise from Miami to Belize, Nicaragua, Panama, and Colombia
- See a mix of colorful cities and remote Caribbean islands
- Seek out wildlife such as turtles, dolphins, sharks, monkeys, and iguanas
MS Roald Amundsen14 days October 8, 2024
South American Explorer – Ocean Cruise and Mountain Views
- 14-day expedition across the awe-inspiring Andean Plateau, from Lake Titicaca to Machu Picchu, and down South America’s Pacific coast
- Enjoy guided tours of Lima’s historic center and the Imperial City of Cusco.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites famous for their archeological value and see colorful Colonial architecture.
- Discover the rich and varied wildlife of the Ballestas Islands, known as the ‘lesser Galápagos Islands’
MS Roald Amundsen16 days Jun & Jul
Disko Bay – The Heart of Greenland
- Join an expedition cruise from Reykjavík to Greenland, exploring the pristine west coast, remote Disko Bay and UNESCO-listed Ilulissat Icefjord in summer.
- Witness stunning glaciers and beautiful icebergs as you sail into epic fjords, and visit friendly local communities to learn about Greenlandic traditions and culture.
- Discover ancient Norse ruins and modern-day settlements, and study the geology that shaped the world’s largest island.