Hurtigruten are trialing a new Wi-Fi system on board three ships from now until the end of December 2015. This is giving us the possibility to see if we can implement a brand new and improved Wi-Fi system across the fleet in 2016.
The three ships that are being trialed are MS Midnatsol, MS Trollfjord and MS Finnmarken and the prices are as follows:
There are two types of internet:
• Standard (1Mbit speed for use in social media, email simple surfing, not for streaming)
• Premium access – 5 Mbit broadband with 4 hrs active use
• One day standard internet 50 NOK
• Three day standard internet 125 NOK
• Five day standard internet 200 NOK
• Eleven day standard internet 400 NOK
Premium internet is also available for 250 NOK for 4 hrs active use. It will be sold in reception.