When selecting a cruise line to partner with on your charter and incentive programs, it's essential to choose a company you can trust, with a track record for delivering exceptional guest experiences. Hurtigruten is your partner, and our expedition cruises are the perfect solution for all your charter and event needs. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose one of our cruises:
- Expertise: As the world leader in exploration travel, Hurtigruten is the expert in providing authentic, immersive, and engaging experiences to guests seeking to connect with their inner explorer, from participating in active hikes to attending educational lectures and activities.
- Ship Size: Our purpose-built expedition ships are designed for just 200 - 500 guests, and are available for full-ship, half-ship, and block charters to fit the size of your program.
- Life & Atmosphere On Board: We believe exploration is best done in a warm sweater, not a black tie. Guests traveling aboard our ships can relax and connect with their group in a casual and friendly atmosphere, in remarkable comfort.
- Itineraries: Hurtigruten offers an exciting array of destinations, with several that are conveniently accessed from the U.S., including in-depth Alaska sailings and intriguing circumnavigations of Iceland. Whether your guests are setting foot on awe-inspiring Antarctica or enjoying a special cruise highlighting the west coast of the U.S., we offer unique itineraries at a variety of voyage lengths.
- People: Our expedition cruises are guided by a passionate team of experts, eager to share their knowledge, as well as a friendly and devoted onboard crew who are committed to delivering on all of your group's needs.
- Sustainability: At Hurtigruten, we seek to leave behind a footprint we are proud of—and that your guests can be proud of, too. Since July 2018, we have removed all single-use plastic from our entire fleet, and we are launching the world's first hybrid electric-powered expedition ship in 2019. Learn more about our sustainable development goals.
Ready to get started? Contact us at [email protected], for more information.
For more information about our charters and incentives program, please contact us at [email protected].