Overnight Tour: Imperial City of Marrakech (3 days and 2 nights)
"Imperial City of Marrakech" is one of our pre and post programmes, which allows you to stay even longer in your favourite destinations. Here is the itinerary for the tour:
Day 1: Casablanca/Marrakech
Start your tour from the pier in Casablanca and enjoy the Moroccan landscape on your way to Marrakech (approx. 2.5 hours). In the afternoon a guided tour will take you to the highlights of Marrakech, ending at the famous Jemaa el Fna Square, an undeniably lively and celebrated square at the centre of the Medina. An old palace will await you for a dinner with show in the evening. Spend the night at Hotel Opera Plaza, designed in a Moorish Arabic style.
Day 2: Marrakech/Casablanca
We drive back to Casablanca on the highway via the fertile plain of Haouz, one of Morocco’s most important agricultural regions. Back in Casablanca we enjoy a good lunch on the boulevard de la Corniche, followed by a panoramic city tour, including a photo-stop at the Hassan ii Mosque, the largest religious monument in Africa. Your tour will end at the Kenzi Tower Hotel, located in the center of Casablanca. Spend the evening at your own leisure and get a good night's sleep.
Day 3: Casablanca
Breakfast and end of your tour.
Walking note: about 1,800 meters walking by souks, medina and monuments of Marrakech on even surface including some steps.
Price from 514 €* per person
* the price includes a guided tour by coach starting and ending in Casablanca, including 1 overnight in Casablanca and 1 overnight in Marrakech with breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner with show, visit of sights as per programme. Local English-speaking guide.
Not included: Dinner at Kenzi Tower Hotel, drinks, gratuities.
You can extend your holiday with "Imperial City of Marrakech" as a pre or post extension programme on these voyages with Hurtigruten:
1. In the Wake of Thor Heyrdahl - Eastbound (Departure date: 29 March 2017) Post program, booking code: CENCAS2
2. From the Amazon to the Sahara (Departure date: 29 March 2017) Post program, booking code: CENCAS2
3. Moors, Celts and Fjords (Departure date: 17 April 2017) Pre program, booking code: CENCAS1
4. Cultural Contrasts: Through the North Atlantic to Africa (Departure date: 13 September 2017) Post program, booking code: CENCAS2
5. In the Wake of Thor Heyerdahl - Westbound (Departure date: 23 September 2017) Pre program, booking code: CENCAS1
Please call us on +44 208 846 2666 if you wish to book this extension programme!
If you want to stay in Morocco before or after your pre/post programme, you can further extend your holiday by staying at our recommended hotels.