We have the pleasure of enclosing the following information concerning your travel arrangements:
Approximately three weeks prior to departure you will receive your travel documents
- Itinerary (your travel ticket)
- Voyage Information Booklet (for voyage lasting more than 5 days)
- Transfer vouchers (if booked)
- Arrival and Departure Information Booklet (if transfers have been booked)
- Rail tickets (if booked)
- Pre/Post programme information (if booked)
Please be noted that you do not require vouchers as proof of purchase for any hotels, shore excursions or voyages you have booked with Hurtigruten.
If you have booked flights with us you do not need paper tickets. Your boarding passes will be issued at the airport upon check-in. Please refer to the Arrival and Departure Information Booklet for more information.
Please read all documents carefully and contact your travel agent, tour operator or Hurtigruten (if you have booked directly with us), if you have any queries. We look forward to welcoming you on board the world’s most beautiful voyage!