Please note, Terms & Conditions are based on the date of booking. Below, we offer our current Terms & Conditions; to view Terms directly related to your booking, please contact us.
Approximately three weeks prior to departure you will receive your travel documents including:
- Itinerary (your travel ticket)
- Voyage Information Booklet
- Transfer vouchers (if booked)
- Arrival and Departure Information Booklet (if transfers have been booked)
- Rail tickets (if booked)
- Pre/Post program information (if booked)
Please be aware that you do not need vouchers for any hotels or shore excursions and the voyage you have booked.
If you have booked flights with us you do not require paper tickets. Your boarding passes will be issued at the airport upon check-in. Please refer to the Arrival and Departure Information Booklet for more information.
Please read all documents carefully and contact your travel agent, tour operator or Hurtigruten with any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you on board the world’s most beautiful voyage!