Rebook your cancelled cruise
For guests affected by cancelled sailings, Hurtigruten has a flexible and risk-free rebooking policy. Rebook your cruise free of charge by filling out the form below.
Rebooking Policy for cancelled cruises
- For all guests booked on a cancelled cruise, we offer free rebooking to any future Hurtigruten cruise with departure between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2022.
See all cancelled cruises here
- A changed booking will be credited as a Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 125% of what you paid. You will also get a 10% discount on your future cruise.
- Your Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher can be used to book any Expedition Cruise or Norwegian Coastal Voyage with departure before the 31st of December 2022.
- The voucher is combinable with all other Hurtigruten offers valid at time of rebooking.
- Please note: You do not need to have decided on which exact Hurtigruten sailing cruise to rebook to when sending us this initial form.
- This offer only applies to bookings that have been cancelled by us. The decision to cancel the sailing came into effect when the official cancellation letter was sent from Hurtigruten to you or your travel agent. This offer does not apply to guests which have already accepted our previous offer to rebook to another sailing prior to this date/time.
Please fill out the form below to request your Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher: