Rebook your cancelled voyage with Hurtigruten
For guests affected by cancelled sailings, Hurtigruten has a flexible and risk-free rebooking policy. Rebook your voyage free of charge by filling out the form below.
Rebooking Policy for cancelled voyages
- For all guests booked on a cancelled voyage, we offer rebooking, without any rebooking fee, to any future Hurtigruten cruise - Expedition or Norwegian Coastal - with departure between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2021.
To see all cancelled voyages, please follow these links:
- A changed reservation will be credited as a Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 125% of what you paid. You will also get a 10% discount on your future cruise.
- The voucher is combinable with all other Hurtigruten offers valid at time of rebooking.
- You do not need to have decided on which exact Hurtigruten sailing cruise to rebook to when sending us this initial form.
- This offer only applies to bookings that have been cancelled by us. The decision to cancel the sailing came into effect when the official cancellation letter was sent from Hurtigruten to you or your travel agent. This offer does not apply to guests which have already accepted our previous offer to rebook to another sailing prior to this date/time.
Please fill out the form below to request your Hurtigruten Future Cruise Voucher: