Multiple offers12 days Regular departures
The Roundtrip Voyage
- Excursion Packages 23/24
- Discover our full scenic route with 34 ports, visited twice (northbound and southbound), allowing you to really get to know the heart and soul of Norway’s coastline
- Bask in spectacular scenery any season of the year as we sail past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains
- Spend half of your Norwegian cruise in the Arctic. During winter, this maximizes your chances of seeing the Northern Lights. In summer, you can enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun.
- Take your pick from about nine optional hikes and a complete list of optional seasonal excursions (more than 70 in total) to enhance your coastal experience
Multiple offers6 days Regular departures
The Voyage South
- Treat yourself to some of the best scenery of the Norwegian coast, including Senja, the Vesterålen Archipelago, the stunning Lofoten Islands, and the Helgeland coast
- Look out for whales and a range of Arctic birds, including the White-tailed Sea Eagle and many other migratory species
- The ship may also visit the Trollfjord between May and October. This voyage enters the narrow fjord and performs an impressive 180-degree maneuver.
- Join two optional hikes and up to 20 optional seasonal excursions, including a tour of the Lofoten Islands by boat or a horseback ride to a picturesque beach