This four-hour guided bus tour takes you deep into the world of Chilean wine making.
Our visit to Santa Rita Vineyard is a fascinating journey into the cultural heritage of Chile and its wine tradition. Located just 45 minutes away from Santiago and situated in the foothills of Alto Jahuel, in Buin, the vineyard is surrounded by an extraordinary natural environment where wine traditions, the national culture of Chile and gastronomy coexist. The winery was founded in 1880 by Domingo Fernandez, in the same area of Alto Jahuel where the main facilities stand today.
During a guided vineyard tour, you have the opportunity to taste delicious wines and hear about the work, dedication and science that go into making each drop of wine.
Before returning to Santiago, visit the Andean Museum next to the old colonial estate house. Some 1,800 pieces of pre-Columbian art, collected by businessman Ricardo Claro over the past 40 years, are exhibited in the modern building. This tour ends at your hotel.
NOTE: The order of sights might vary. The vineyard is subject to changes.
The price includes a guided coach tour (approx. 08:45-13:00) with wine tasting, English-speaking guide, and starting and ending at the hotel. The tour operates one day after disembarkation in Punta Arenas and Valparaiso.
- Min./max. number of participants: 7/25
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip up until 6 weeks before departure.
- Guests with limited mobility will be on request.
- MS Fram: 10.25.2020, 04.05.2021
- MS Roald Amundsen: 10.20.2020, 11.06.2020, 11.22.2020, 12.08.2020, 12.24.2020, 01.09.2021, 01.25.2021, 02.12.2021, 03.02.2021, 03.20.2020, 04.06.2021
- Booking code: SCL05B