Day 1: Disembarkation Montevideo
After leaving the ship, enjoy a guided city tour of Montevideo, including a walk in old town to see the cathedral, city hall, Constitution Square and Independence Square.
Then, ride along the main commercial street, 18 de Julio, with its shops, cafes and office buildings, and make a photo stop at the Legislative Palace. Continue to the Prado neighborhood with one of oldest parks in the city, featuring “La Diligencia” (The Stage Coach) sculpture, a monument to the last Charrua Indians, a rose garden and the Prado Hotel, where you can take a short break. Proceed to Batlle Park, passing by the Obelisk of Montevideo, La Carreta monument (Covered Wagon) and the Soccer Stadium, continuing to the residential area of Carrasco.
The tour will end at your hotel.
Day 2: Montevideo/Departure
Breakfast at your hotel.
- 3.5 hour Montevideo Highlights tour, incl. transfer from pier to hotel with English-speaking guide
- One night at hotel in Montevideo, incl. breakfast
Remarks and requirements:
- Moderate exertion, and some walking with steps.
- Guests with limited mobility are on request.
- Minimum participants: 20
- Tour dates: 04.04.2021-04.05.2021
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip up until 6 weeks before departure
Booking code: MVDPOST