“Meet & Greet” at your hotel and depart on your sightseeing tour of Vancouver. You will see English Bay, Canada Place, the waterfront, and the Olympic Flame Monument. Next, we drive around Stanley Park, with stops at the totem poles and Prospect Point. Drive across the magnificent Lions Gate bridge over Burrard Inlet to Vancouver’s North Shore. Here we will visit Capilano Suspension Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Canada. You will see the bridge, Treetops Adventure and a new Cliffwalk exhibit.
Driving back to Vancouver, explore Chinatown, North America’s second largest, with a stop at Dr Sun-Yat-Sen Park. Then it´s on to historic Gastown and its 19th century buildings, cobblestone streets and hidden passageways, with a stop at the Steam Clock. Finally, we visit Granville Island for its famous market, arts and crafts shops and many cafes and restaurants. The tour will end at your hotel in Vancouver.
NOTE: The order of sights might vary
Tour available on the following expedition cruises:
- Guests with limited mobility are on request. This excursion includes some walking.
- Minimum number of participants: 20
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip up until 6 weeks before departure.
- Excursion date: August 16, 2020
- Price includes: Guided bus tour starting and ending atyour hotel in Vancouver (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.), admission fee Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver Park fee, and English-speaking guide.
- Not included: Lunch, drinks, gratuities
- Tour Booking Code: YVR03