Day 1: Disembarkation Hamburg
Get to know the large and vibrant German city of Hamburg during a 2-hours highlights bus tour that starts at the pier. The tour passes Alster Lake and the city’s exclusive residential areas near the center, the Jungfernstieg with its luxury shops and shopping malls, the Renaissance-style City Hall and Stock Exchange, modern downtown architecture and the TV tower.
The tour then visits the exterior of the city’s famous landmark “Michel” – St. Michaelis Church and afterwards heads for St. Pauli and the Reeperbahn, the world-famous entertainment and red-light-district, and the nearby harbor.
Finally, we visit the observation deck of the Elbphilharmonie concert hall and enjoy a view over Hamburg from a height of more than 100 ft. The hall’s stunning architecture has become one of Hamburg’s main landmarks and should not be missed when visiting the city.
Overnight at centrally located hotel in Hamburg, with breakfast included.
Day 2: Hamburg/Departure
Breakfast at your hotel
The price includes one night at a hotel in Hamburg, incl. breakfast, transfer from pier to hotel and 3.5-4 hours Hamburg Highlights Tour with English/German-speaking guide.
Not included: Gratuities, lunch and dinner
- This tour starts one day before embarkation
- Guests with limited mobility are on request.
- Booking code: HAMPOST
- Minimum number of participants: 15
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip up until 6 weeks before departure.
- 2020: 04.15.2020-04.16.2020, 04.29.2020-04.30.2020, 05.13.2020-05.14.2020,05.27.2020-05.28.2020, 06.10.2020-06.11.2020, 05.24.2020-05.25.2020, 09.20.2020-09.21.2020
- 2021: 01.06.-02.06.2021, 15.06.-16.06.2021, 29.06.-30.06.2021, 13.07.-14.07.2021, 27.07.-28.07.2021, 10.08.-11.08.2021, 24.08.-25.08.2021, 07.09.-08.09.2021, 21.09.-22.09.2021 05.10.-06.10.2021