Whether you join us on the legendary expedition ship MS Fram, or the world's first hybrid electric–powered expedition ship MS Roald Amundsen, you stand to save up to 10% per person in the Northwest Passage in August 2020! One of the most remote destinations on the planet, the Northwest Passage is known for famed explorers, including our ship's namesake Roald Amundsen. On any of our journeys to this region, you can expect to see small settlements and unique local communities, fascinating historic sites, and a plethora of wildlife such as black guillemots, kittiwakes, whales, seals, and even polar bears.
Save up to 10% on the following expeditions:
SUMMER SAVINGS: THE FINE PRINT
- Prices shown reflect the applicable savings and are per person, based on double occupancy, in USD ($).
- Prices are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Hurtigruten; contact us for a specific fare quote.
- Savings are per person and apply to the cruise portion of the package only on published brochure fares.
- This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only and on select departures, is capacity controlled, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
- This offer is bookable online; the savings are automatically deducted from your expedition price.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion except the Ambassador and Child offers.
- All expeditions are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Offer is valid July 8 - September 30, 2019.