Join us on our brand-new hybrid electric–powered expedition ship MS Fridtjof Nansen, and save up to 25% per person in Greenland next summer! The below itinerary begins in Iceland's cosmopolitan city of Reykjavík before heading to the biggest town in southern Greenland, Qaqortoq. From there, you'll continue to explore remote settlements and stunning landscapes—including the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ilulissat Icefjord—as you cruise up the western coast of Greenland.
Save up to 25% on the following expedition:
SUMMER SAVINGS: THE FINE PRINT
- Prices shown reflect the applicable savings and are per person, based on double occupancy, in USD ($).
- Prices are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Hurtigruten; contact us for a specific fare quote.
- Savings are per person and apply to the cruise portion of the package only on published brochure fares.
- This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only and on select departures, is capacity controlled, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
- This offer is bookable online; the savings are automatically deducted from your expedition price.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion except the Ambassador and Child offers.
- All expeditions are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Offer is valid July 8 - September 30, 2019.