Kirkenes Snow Hotel is set in idyllic surroundings near Gabba Reindeer Park. Our adventure here begins with a stroll up to the hotel and into Norway’s largest ice bar, where upon arrival we are served an ice cold crowberry shot. The guide will then show us around the Snow Hotel, including some of the magnificent suites containing art made from snow and ice. Every room is like a small treasure, all equipped with everything needed for a comfortable night. After the tour it is time to meet the reindeer. You can also visit Gabba Kennel and see some of the many huskies who live there. Afterwards, we go to the restaurant where you’ll be greeted by a cozy fire. Here we are served sausages with potato pancakes and mustard. Before returning to the ship we make a stop at Prestfjellet Mountain to enjoy its magnificent view.
- Period: 01.01 - 01.05, 20.12 -31.12, 01.01 31.03
- Transportation: Bus/Car
- Meals on the trip: Crowberry shots, sausages with potato pancakes
- Clothes/Footwear: Comfortable shoes, warm and windproof clothing
- Note: Subject to weather/snow conditions
- Age limit: 1 years together with parent