Hiking Pass (4 Hikes)
Embrace the Norwegian concept of ‘friluftsliv’ and set off into the beautiful wilderness.
- Hike in small groups with experienced local guides.
- Explore handpicked trails that lead to impressive viewpoints.
- Learn about the Norwegian tradition of ‘friluftsliv’ as you hike.
- Enjoy long days of sunlight when the sun never sets, even at midnight.
Level 4: Challenging - good mobility and fitness needed
Hiking poles are available for rent aboard the ship.
The Hiking Pass gives you an opportunity to pick four hikes out of a total of seven hikes, which take place at different locations and days of a 12-day roundtrip voyage. If you find four hikes to be too few (or too many), you can also book single hike passes on board.
You’ll go ashore in small groups and a Coastal Guide will lead you on trails. See Norway through your Coastal Guide’s eyes and learn about a variety of subjects. If time allows, your guide might set up a little campfire, where you can share a hot drink while basking in the beautiful scenery around you.
- Available in ports:
- Northbound: Trondheim, Bodø, Tromsø, Honningsvåg, Kirkenes
- Southbound: Svolvær, Brønnøysund
- Available period: All year round
- Transportation: Included where needed
- Meals on the trip: Hot and cold drinks, sometimes a snack
- Clothes/Footwear: Comfortable shoes and warm clothing