What’s your fondest memory from a Hurtigruten voyage?
The first time I travelled southbound from Svolvær, many years ago. It was a warm summer night, we were sailing through the stunning surroundings. The midnight sun was up and the colourful sky was magical. I stayed out on the rear deck all night, and couldn't bear to miss a minute of it.
What’s your happiest memory from a shore excursion?
It was on Svalbard. We took a daytrip by scooter through the area. The nature all around us was majestic and the weather was lovely. On Svalbard, you really want to see polar bears. I was lucky enough to get a look at a polar bear mother, with her three cubs playfully crawling all over her. A stunning sight - and it was just 60 meters away.
What’s your favourite spot for taking in nature aboard a Hurtigruten vessel?
It is hard to name just one, as I have several favourite spots along the route with Hurtigruten. Sailing through the beautiful Vesterålen area towards Lofoten is a fantastic sight. The most special spots for me are Raftsundet in Lofoten, as well as Træna and Trænstaven on the Helgeland coast.
- Master of Science in Organisational Psychology
- BI Norwegian Business School Bachelor of Science in Management
- BI Norwegian Business School Psychology from UiT and NTNU
- Vice President HR, Communication & Administration, EMAS AMC
- Vice President HR Aker Solutions
- HR Manager Aker Solutions