HURTIGRUTEN 7-DAY NORWAY VOYAGE FOR TWO
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AGE 18 OR OLDER.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
U.S.LAW GOVERNS THIS SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The 7-day Norway Voyage for Two Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") entry period begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on October 01, 2015 and ends at 11:59 P.M PT on September 30, 2016 (the "Entry Period"). To enter online, access www.hurtigruten.com/us/winavoyage follow the on-screen entry instructions. To enter by mail, either complete fully, by hand, the postcard you received in the mail: or hand-print your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address 3"x5" card, deposit the card in a standard business-sized envelope with sufficient postage affixed, and mail the card to: 5 to 7-day Norway Voyage for Two Sweepstakes, Hurtigruten USA, 320 120th Ave NE Suite 100, Bellevue,WA 98005 USA. Mailed entries must be postmarked by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, September 30, 2016 and received by 11:59p.m. Pacific Time, October 7, 2016. There is a limit of one sweepstakes entry per person and per e-mail address, 2 additional entries will be awarded for each referral made with an entrant’s ”lucky url” through the www.winavoyage.com website. No purchase necessary.
3. ELIGIBILTY: The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Hurtigruten ("Sponsor"), its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, and such employees' immediate family and household members, are not eligible. Void in Quebec, U.S. territories and where prohibited by law. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). The Sponsor's decision is final in deciding the identity of an entrant.
4. WINNER SELECTION: One potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its agent on or about October 15, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner is subject to verification. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone, in Sponsor's discretion. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner is unreachable or fails to respond to any notification during a period of forty-eight (48) consecutive hours (Sponsor may elect not to leave messages on answering machines), or if the potential winner fails to respond or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If the potential winner is a Canadian resident (with the exception of Quebec, residents of which are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes), he/she will be required to answer unaided a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question by telephone before the prize can be claimed. In the event that such potential winner is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question, Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and randomly select another potential winner, and Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in connection therewith.
5. PRIZE: One Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) 7-day Norway Voyage for the winner and one (1) guest sharing accommodations of one (1) stateroom. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Winner may select any 7-day Hurtigruten Norway Voyage departing between Dec. 1 2016 and March 31, 2017, subject to availability at time of confirmation. The prize consists of stateroom accommodations for the winner and one (1) guest (same stateroom) and most shipboard meals (certain alternate dining options require payment of a fee). Stateroom category will be assigned by Sponsor. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Grand Prize (including without limitation airfare or other transportation to or from port of departure, ground transfers, shore excursions, hotel service charges, personal onboard expenses, or applicable passport, visa and entry/exit fees) are the responsibility of the winner. Ship's registry: Norway. Cruise prize is provided subject to the Hurtigruten Contract and applicable terms and conditions set forth in the Hurtigruten brochure from which the cruise is selected. Guests under the age of 21 years (whether that be the Grand Prize winner or not) must be accompanied by a parent, relative or guardian 21 years or older in the same stateroom. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable for cash, may not be resold, and cannot be used as partial payment toward a different Hurtigruten cruise or stateroom category other than that assigned. No substitution of the prize or any component there of is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. All federal, state/provincial and local taxes on Grand Prize value, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $2500.00 (USD). Actual value depends on market conditions at time of fulfillment. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed.
6. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entries or entry information, loss of entries or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passable e-mail filtering by a user's internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor is not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer or computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion. CAUTION: ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Use of any macro, "bot' or other automated system or mechanism to submit entries is prohibited. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, cheats, or otherwise attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or acts in a manner that is intended or likely to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor. Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend all or part of this sweepstakes should a virus, bug, technical failure or problem, entrant fraud or misconduct or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, in Sponsors administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. In the event of termination of the sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors and agents, and each of their directors, officers, employees and assigns, shall have no liability for any damage or loss to person or property or any other liability due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the operation of this Sweepstakes, any person's participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors and agents, and each of their directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of the operation of this Sweepstakes, the entrants participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, any claims or liability relating to loss of or damage to property, personal injury and/or death. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited bylaw. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not have any liability for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court of proper jurisdiction in the State of Washington; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the entrants connection with the sweepstakes, or the conduct of the sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
9. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after October 31, 2016, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Hurtigruten USA, 320 120th Ave NE Suite 100 Bellevue, WA 98005 USA, ATTN: 7-day Norway Voyage for Two Sweepstakes Winners List
10. SPONSOR: Hurtigruten USA, 320 120th Ave NE Suite 100 Bellevue, WA 98005 USA