- Magnificent sub-Arctic landscape
- Amazing views (weather permitting)
- See the thick snow in winter and midnight sun in summer
- Northernmost point on the European continent
- Meet reindeer and sami people in the summer
- A chance to see the Northern Lights in winter
Enjoy the magnificent sub-Arctic landscape as you cross the 71st parallel on our journey towards the North Cape, the northernmost point on the continent. In summer, you might come across herds of grazing reindeer and a small camp belonging to the Sámi people, indigenous to this part of the world. The North Cape plateau itself rises 307 metres almost vertically from the ice cold Arctic Ocean. Stand and wonder at the view, but don’t forget to get some photographic evidence of this amazing place. After all, you can’t get any further north in mainland Europe! The tour includes a visit to the North Cape Hall, a modern centre where you can see an impressive 180° panoramic film about Finnmark and the North Cape, buy souvenirs, send postcards and relax whilst enjoying a bite to eat.